German Language Classes In Hadapsar
Language elaborate our thinking and its also enable us to function in this communicative world.Learning any foreign language say german language is actually a tough job because we are not much aware of it.Once we understand and learn german language,it is easy for any person to communicate in this particular language.If you have desired to leran German language then join German Language classes in Hadapsar.
German Language Classes in Hadapsar is an institute which helps you to become expert in German language.To learn German language you should have good in English language, with good speaking and writing skills. Anyone who wants to learn German language can join the institute. There are no graduation boundaries only basic education is mandatory. The session is introduced to the candidate with the basic of German language i.e. reading,listening and writing. The pace of the class is customized as per student’s abilities, enabling students to familiarize themselves with the German language.
If you have any difficulties in preparing exams related to German language. Then German language classes in Hadapsar will definitely help you.Then you go for the exams without any kind of fear in mind because our training course is designed to help students for preparing German exam conducted by Goethe Institute (as per CEFR guidelines). Our teaching faculty will help you to pass the exam with great confidence.We also provide free material and practice sets which is available on our website. You can choose it depending on exam you are preparing for.
Why Prefer Us?
- German language classes in Hadapsar is mostly focus on developing the listening, reading, speaking and writing skills.
- We have good infrastructure and air-conditioned classrooms.
- We provide international curriculum.
- We provide academic and student friendly environment.
- We provide printed notes.
- We have experienced certified trainers.
- We have both German as well as Indian Trainer.
- We have well equipped audio-Visual Aids.
- We provide Wi-fi facility.
- We have practical approach for teaching using real-life scenario.
- We prepare you for international certification exam.
Benefits of Learning German language
The demand for learning foreign languages is on the rise, due to globalization of the Indian economy. Below are few reasons why you should learn German language.
- Suppose, we are running a company, and our clients are german then understanding their native language will help us to establish an effective communication with them. This will surely improves business relation.
- Many tourists from germany or other german countries visits India. Learning german language will help tour guides to easily understand and communicate with their german tourist.
- German language is a key language for science Nerds which makes german the second most widely used scientific language.
- Learning german language will help you to expand business.Many business opportunities are open up if you learn german language.
- Learning German can bring you closer to culture, music, art and philosophy of people in German speaking countries.
- Learning German can help you, if you’re planning to study or work in a German speaking country.
Course Content (A1) : DURATION- 40 HRS
The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR or CEF for short) standardizes guidelines for learners of German language. RIA Institute of Technology follows these guidelines. The level classified by CERF are as follows:
A1 for beginners, A2 for elementary, B1 for intermediate, B2 for upper intermediate, C1 as advanced, and C2 as mastery.
In German Language classes we also do the same. Courses are divided according to the international rules and according to the time and budget requirements of students.
This course is for level A1 of German and you are not expected to have any knowledge of German. After completing this course you will be able:
- Introduce yourself
- Able to use very basic word or phrases in limited but essential situations and place.
- Ask others questions in basic German about personal details
- Interact with German language speakers provided they are using basic level of language and at slow pace
The course will contain the following:
German language uses English set of Alphabets but there are four more letters added to complete the language. The pronunciation for letter in German differs from English and students will be learning how native speakers pronounce them.
2.German Articles (Artikel)
In English the word “the” is used in the same way for masculine nouns, feminine nouns, singular as well as plural nouns. However, in German language it defers. Der means the in German but it takes different forms depending on gender, tense, number, etc. Students will be learning all the forms in this course (excluding the Genitive Tense).
3.Nouns (Deklination von Substantiven)
There are many rules which hold in English but not in German. For example, every noun must start with a capital letter irrespective of its position in the sentence. Moreover, nouns have gender and hence the article will be decided according to that. Students will learn basic rules and list of nouns used in everyday life.
4.Nominative Case (Nominativ)
Nominative is the most basic case which can be recognized from the question word of the sentence. If a student can ask someone with a “Who?” or “What?” that will be called Nominative Case. Moreover, students will also learn about transitive and intransitive verbs.
5.Accusative Case (Akkusativ)
Accusative comes second in the list of cases and can be recognized from the question word of the sentence. If a student can ask someone with a “Whom?” or “What?” that will be called Accusative Case.
6.Dative Case (Der Dativ)
After you are familiar with the above cases you can move on to Dative Case. You will be learning more verbs than transitive and intransitive verbs.If a student can ask someone with a “To whom?” that will be called Dative Case.
7.The Plural (Der Plural)
One cannot form plural of every noun in German by adding ‘s’ in the end. There are around 10 different ways to do so. Students will be learning and practicing all those endings to form plurals.
8.Personal Pronouns (Personalpronomen)
To interact with anyone the first thing you need to do is greeting them and hence one must be familiar with personal pronouns. It is the substitute of a noun such as ‘He’ for a man or a boy, ‘She’ for a girl or a woman and ‘It’ for neutral nouns. There are other personal pronouns as well for plural and they will be discussed in this unit as well.
Preposition indicates the position or place of an object and in German they are categorized according to the above discussed two cases only (Accusative and Dative). Students will get a list of preposition and learn which to use according to the case of the sentence.
10.Conjugation of verbs in Present Tense (Konjugation von VerbenimPräsens)
Conjugation is the process of changing the ending of verbs according to the tense. In thus unit students will know how to conjugate a verb when the sentence is in Present tense.
11.Conjugation of verbs in Present Perfect Tense (Konjugation von VerbenimPerfekt)
In thus unit students will know how to conjugate a verb when the sentence is in Present Perfect tense.
12.Separable and Inseparable Verbs (Trennbare und untrennbareVerben)
There are verbs in German with prefixes and they can be distinguished between Separable and Inseparable Verbs. Students will get a list of common verbs and will learn to classify them.
13.Modal Verbs (Modalverben)
In English a modal verbs modifies the main verb and this is same in German. For example, can, may, shall, etc. are called modal verbs. In German the vocabulary and rules changes for these verbs according to the personal pronoun used and whether the noun is singular or plural.
- Best and Professional German language trainers in Pune.
- 10 years of relevant work experience in german language training.
- Real time training on german language projects.
- 40hrs of job oriented training in Hadapsar, Pune.
- Successfully trained more than 1000+ Professionals.
Training options and Durations
There are weekday batches and weekend batches as per the candidate’s choice. The course duration is 40 hours. The duration can be extended as per candidate’s ability to learn. There is free demo sessions where you will get to know the trainer and his/her method of teaching and ask any queries.
10 seats maximum per batch.So that, we can give attention to every candidate and provide proper guidance.
1.How fast can I learn the language?
Its totally depends upon you, if you properly follow every instruction of trainer and practice it daily. Surely you can learn in short span of time.
2.Whether I will get certification of the German Language course?
Definitely. We give certificate to every student which clear the exams.If someone fails we can conduct exam for them also in free.
3.What is the fees ?
Its totally depend upon which course you select. You can call staff member for query. You are free to ask from 10 AM to 6 PM.