German Language is the widely spoken language in world. It is the official language of Many Countries.
Now a Days The Scope of German Language has increase because of the Globalization.
Who can learn?
Anyone willing to learn German Language is eligible to join the course. Whether graduated or under graduated doesn’t matter. The students with any background can join this course. There is huge requirement of people having German Language knowledge in MNCs, healthcare,etc. Woman,housewife who wants to start their career in Germany can also learn.
Why Should You Learn German?
Millions of people across the globe are learning German. Here are some reasons:
Business Growth: If you’re a company with German business partners then learning their native language will help you establish an effective communication with them. This would certainly improve your business relations.
Tourism and Hospitality: Learning German can help tour guides and hospitality staff to look after the tourists from Germany or other German speaking countries.
Research: Germany is the third largest contributor in global scientific research which makes German the second most widely used scientific language.
Communication: Growth in global media and information technology has led to an increasing need of multilingual writers and translators. A lot of books are published in German and hundreds of websites use German for writing content.
Culture: Learning German can bring you closer to culture, music, art and philosophy of people in German speaking countries.
Study/work abroad: Learning German can help you if you’re planning to study or work in a German speaking country.
Knowledge of German language has opened up job opportunities in the field of education, mass media, entertainment, tourism, information technology and outsourcing.
One popular job is Translation. The work of a translator is to translate a source language into a target language. To do this, he/she should have a clear understanding of both the languages. A number of big MNCs and government organizations need translators. If you are highly skilled in translation then you can even work with the Indian National Scientific Documentation Centre (INSDOC), Delhi. German translators can also work with translation bureaus and global organizations like UNO & FAO.
Here are the major career opportunities with learning German:
• German Language Trainer: You can work as a language trainer with institutes and colleges.
• German translator for MNCs and Government Organizations: You can work with both private and government organizations by providing translation and interpretation services.
• Tourism Industry: You can serve as a tour guide for German tourists.
• Air Hostess: You can work as an air hostess in international airlines.
• Hospitality industry: You can work as guest relations executive at hospitality management centers.
• Media: You can work as a content writer for publishing media and websites.
• Public Relations– You can work as a representative with public relation agencies
There are 3 Top- Best German Language Institutes in Pune:
1. GLC – German Language Classes in Pune
1. 2. Pune Training Institute
3. 3PEAR – Pune
Institutes which focuses on Small Size Batches to give more attention on each and every Student Personally. German Language Institutes with Focus approach for Professionals and has Weekend Batches and only Sunday Batches as well to cater professionals even having Saturday working. They only can attend Sunday Batches to move ahead with Competition.